The winner Mattijs van Bergen
L+A was in the Hague to see the Dutch Fashion Awards.
The grand price winner
Mattijs van Bergen is the grand winner of the Dutch Fashion Awards 2012. Not only did he win the much desired Mercedes-Benz Dutch Fashion Award with a financial reward of 25.000 but also the International Fashion Incubator Award.
The others winners
Anne de Grijff was awarded the Dutch Touch Paris Award, Elsien Gringhuis received the Fair Luxury Award and Hyun Yue won the Dutch Fashion Incubator Award for the second time in a row.
Anne de Grijff, Elsien Gringhuis, Hyun Yeu, Marga Weimans, Mattijs Van Bergen.
The international jury
- Antonella Di Pietro, Global Accessories Director, Karl Lagerfeld
- Antonio Cristaudo, Marketing Development Manager, Pitti Uomo
- Bruno Collin, founder, WAD Magazine
- Ceyda Balaban, Creative Director, Harvey Nichols Turkey
- Géraldine Florin, Fashion buyern Galeries Lafayette
- Giovanni Pungetti, CEO, Martin Margiela
- Harmeet Bajaj, Entrepreneur and designer, Brian & Fashion here and now India
- Jana Kern, Journalist & communication consultant, Kern Kommunikation
- Mandi Lennard, Brand consultant, Mandi’s Basement
- Mauro Galligari, Owner, Studio Zeta (Showroom)
- Roberta Valentini, Owner, Penelope (Store)
- Stefan Stiegel, Founder & CEO, Not Just a Label
Claudia Green, production director group PPR, Dhyane Van Der Bohls, Angelique Westerhof, director of DFF and Cristina Egger, project manager for DFF
Special thanks to Angelique Westerhof, director of DFF and Cristina Egger, project manager for DFF.