Ennio Capasa from Costume National takes a bow


Ennio Capasa broght his collection back to Milan from Paris to show at one of the city’s newest skyscrapers.

Continue reading to take a look at the Costume National collection.

Continue reading

Happy 8th Birthday to Vogue China


Vogue China celebrates it’s 8th anniversary with 8 different covers for the September issue of the Magazine, shot by Inez Lamsweerde and Vindoodh Matadin.

The covers feature top models of the moment including Sui He, Fei Fei Sun, Liu Wen, Xiao Wen Ju, Kati Nescher, Sasha Pivovarova, Doutzen Kroes and Daria Strokous wearing Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Dolce and Gabbana, Prada, Celine, Miu Miu, Dior and Louis Vuitton. Continue reading

Printemps Sold for €1.6 billion


PRINTEMPS has been sold. The French department-store chain was bought by Divine Investments SA (or Disa), a fund backed by Qatari investors.

The transaction is believed to be worth around €1.6 billion (£1.4 billion). Disa acquired a 70 per cent stake from Deutsche Bank’s RREEF Real Estate and the remaining 30 per cent from Italy’s Borletti Group.

Continue reading

Lady Gaga come back in Gareth Pugh for her upcoming album Artpop


Making her comeback with a new album entitled Artpop, the quirky singer appears in the artwork for her new opus wearing a Gareth Pugh Fall/Winter 2013-2014 dress. Lady Gaga has joined forces with designer Gareth Pugh to create her latest look, wearing a white dress from the Fall/Winter 2013-2014 collection. Photographed by fashion photography duo Inez and Vinoodh, the singer appears on the sleeve of the album with colorful and extravagant make-up.

Source: Vogue Paris.

J. Crew to open London menswear store

JCREWTOOPEN-222J. Crew has been much talked about in the news this week. Firstly, the US upmarket high street giant confirmed it would open a separate men’s boutique in London. The collegiate brand will launch its new store in Lamb’s Conduit Street, the menswear style destination in London Bloomsbury.

Source: Fashion United.

Kate Moss Covers Esquire


Kate Moss hasn’t been photographed for the cover of a men’s magazine in 17 years – now she’s back, as the star of Esquire’s September issue. The exclusive shoot by photographer Craig McDean and stylist Kate England is the first time since Arena in 1996 that Moss has posed for a men’s title. Before that it was us again, 20 years ago, in 1993.

Continue reading

House of Holland Ice Cream Van on the Road


To celebrate the launch of its new e-shop on Friday, the British Fashion house has created its very own ice cream van pop up shop rolling into a town near you this August. This August, British brand House of Holland will take the pop up shop concept on the road, in an ice cream van. Christened Mr Quiffy in a nod to founder Henry Holland’s signature hairdo, the vibrant van will be adding a splash of color to towns up and down England showcasing a capsule collection designed in celebration of the brand’s new online shop. Inspired by the world of sugary treats an ice cream van has to offer, the limited edition collection includes scarves, t-shirts, dresses, skirts, phone covers, sunglasses, caps and jewelry and will be available from London to Manchester.

Continue reading

Cara Delevigne covers Vogue Japan

Cara Delevingne does her best impression of Audrey Hepburn on the September cover of Vogue Japan wearing a piled up updo and cat-eyed sunglasses which remind us of a modern day version of “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”. Photographer Patrick Demarchelier photographed the British star for the cover in a black dress.

Source: Fashion Gone Rogue.

Comme des Garçons Blue Invasion Fragrances Collection


Revamping the trend of unisex fragrances, Comme des Garçon launches for summer 2013 a collection of three scents, named Blue Invasion. All the fragrances of the new line, available only as 100 ml eau de parfum editions, have been created following the inspiration of contrasting feelings, mixing aquatic accords with warm and luxurious olfactory notes. This inspiration has been interpreted with three different olfactory structures that have in common exotic spicy notes, aromatic essences and fine materials.

Continue reading

New York Fashion Week’s New Home


New York Fashion Week looks set to move home. The shows have been based at the Lincoln Centre since 2010, but look increasingly likely to be moving to a new purpose-built site in the near future.

Continue reading

Maison Kitsuné Paris Pop Up Store this summer


While its Rue Richelieu store undergoes summer renovations, the Parisian retailer known for its iconic fox logo sets up shop in the gardens of the Palais Royal, until September.

Source: Vogue Paris.

Qatar Luxury Group to launch first boutique


Qatar Luxury Group will launch the first boutique for its luxury brand Qela in Doha in late September, selling leather goods, shoes, jewellery and made-to-measure clothing designed with Qatari heritage in mind.

Continue reading